Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Blog

Sooo Im pretty sure I found what I want to be when I grow up…. Melanie from SchoolGirlStyle!  Holy Crap!  She is pretty awesome.  I am personally jealous at all of her GREAT ideas. I always try to make my classroom feel like home and she really did it.  I LOVE her bird theme. Yall go oer and check her out!

Also, I am missing being in first grade and going to my go –to blogs and getting great ideas for the next week.  Ive searched and searched for a fifth grade blog and I have decided that I am just going to start posting cutesy stuff I do maybe it will help somebody.  I am super worn out from the start of school and volleyball.  Post will get more frequent when ball is oer… not to mention my sisters wedding, my brat pack friend is having a baby, my ten year homecoming reunion is coming up, etc, etc, etc!  Bare with me.

Heading to AMSTI science year 2 training tomorrow… 8-4 with a working lunch… REALLY that and sub plans????!!!! but Im being positie polly this year and Im going to say it is going to be worth it!

Have a great week!

No comments: