Monday, November 28, 2011

My Sister’s Wedding

Gah, It seems like I go from posting a bunch to like a whole month without posting! I feel so guilty and it really makes me admire the people who have WAY more going than me that post everyday and make me a better teacher!

Im going to post some pics from my sister’s wedding and our Native American totem pole projects.

013015016017018DSCN2667DSCN2672DSCN2673DSCN2682DSCN2696DSCN2698

shoulda got a spray tan!

Also It is Christmas in Mrs. Ledgewood’s Room!

008009garland036

I am going to post my morning meeting routine this week… it is something that I have struggled with since starting teaching, but I’ve got one that I LOVE now!  Thanks again to all the teachers who post on a regular basis!  Hopefully I am getting a new camera for Christmas!  So bare with the awful photographs just a few more weeks and then you will be calling me Deanna Jump!  HAHA just kidding, I just want to be her when I grow up!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You & your sister both look beautiful! What an exciting event! I love weddings!
I can't believe you're allowed to have a tree in your classroom! I'm so jealous (annd I'm Jewish :) )
Your tree looks awesome!


❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Unknown said...

Wanted to stop by and share my new GIVEAWAY with you :)
You can WIN a $20 Gift Card for Amazon and shop till you drop :)

Come by & enter to WIN!
http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/11/treasured-giveaway-20-amazon-gift-card.html

Happy Holidays!