Wednesday, February 22, 2012

new curtains, valentine’s day, and nature

 

My awesome mother in law… helped me talk Carter into buying new fabric for the kitchen curtains and then she whipped them up!  I love them.  They complete the kitchen and make in look so darn cute. See for your self:

IMG_0485IMG_0479IMG_0489IMG_0486

Pinterest Craft at home:

IMG_0481IMG_0483

Bulletin Board at School

IMG_0502IMG_0505IMG_0506

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love my new camera and even though I haven’t the foggiest clue on how to use it well I do like looking out my back yard and taking beautiful pictures like these:

IMG_0491IMG_0495

bluest bluebird ever…and a great way to start the day with a beautiful sunrise.

Planning lots of Lorax activities and hopefully will get to post them soon! Have a good week. First softball game in two days AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Laura

No comments: