Liz at FAst Times of a Middle School Math Teacher tagged me and I couldn’t be more pumped!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them
1. I recently married my best friend.
2. I am now teaching and coaching in the school that I went to K-12.
3. I love to organize and decorate and constantly want to do something to my home.
4. I just learned to cook went I moved out on my own in 09. Im getting pretty good.
5. I like filling my cart up while on line shopping and then red x-ing out. I call it fake shopping.
6. I absolutely hate filling my car up with gas. I more so than not let it get to 0 Miles to Empty before Carter fills it up.
7. I have TONS of clothes….tons.
8. I do not wear white after labor day or open toed shoes between October and March.. no matter how warm…its inappropriate.
9. I talk to my momma everyday and email my daddy everyday.
10. Im a planner, I have a clothes calendar, and a supper calendar, a planner on my desk and in my purse.
11. I keep a notebook and a pencil with me everywhere I go…you never know when you will have a good idea.
12. I really love sweet tea with fresh squeezed lemon :)
okay Liz’s Questions:
1) What is your favorite new thing you have incorporated into your class this year? My Interwrite Dual Board and Pad.
2) If you could be any musical artist who would you be? Carrie Underwood…her legs are killer and her voice isn’t too bad either.
3) What is your favorite store to buy teaching clothes? Target!
4) Favorite vacation spot? Destin, FL
5) What is another job you have had besides teaching? I have worked in a dry cleaners, two home décor stores, and a floral assistant doing weddings and special events.
6) Trip to the beach or to the mountains? Beach… I HATE being cold.
7) What is your favorite website? Pinterest
8) What is your favorite book? To Kill a Mockingbird
9) Do you prefer to see movies in the movie theater or wait to watch them at home? it really depends on the movie, but usually in the theater so I can eat popcorn.
10) Do you have a favorite time of year? I like different things about different times of the year. I like fall a lot because of the crisp cool air but most importantly football, during winter I love Christmas break, the new year I love taking the christmas stuff down and the since of renewal and spring is certainly welcomed because I do not like cold weather and what is not to love about summer?
11) What is one of your guilty pleasures? Mocha Frappe from McDonalds
12) Where do you want to be in 3 years? In a new house with at least one baby Lord Willing
Tag You’re It
My Questions to Answer:
1. What is your favorite candle?
2. Where is your favorite place to shop?
3. What is your favorite teaching website?
4. What is your favorite non-teaching website?
5. What is your go-to dish for supper?
6. What kind of everyday dishes do you have?
7. What kind of China do you have?
8. What is your favorite make-up product or secret?
9. How did you celebrate your first anniversary?
10. What do you gift to your husband’s for Christmas and birthdays?
11. What was the best day trip you’ve taken?
12. Do you own a teachers-pay-teachers or other similar store?