Saturday, January 21, 2012

Charlie Kate

 

Today we celebrated the future birth of one of our best friend’s baby. Her name is going to be Charlie Kate!  As her mom was opening personalized presents today she said, “ Her name is just so cute!”  I couldn’t agree more. Mommy to be was adorable too.  It is always good to get together with these friends and their babies, love that we just keep adding to the crew.

 

 

Charlie Kate got some great gifts!  I can’t wait to have a little girl, Lord Willing!  I went to Hobby Lobby this morning and got some ribbon for her planned gift and then I found all of this fun stuff:

IMG_0382

So I made CK some cute pins that she can wear on her toboggan or her stretch headband or mommy can wear then pinned to a scarf:

IMG_0391IMG_0393IMG_0392

Turned out pretty cute to me… I might become a little obsessed with making these now

. IMG_0383

Her wreath didn’t turn out too bad either:

ckb

It was still drying when I snapped the picture. Charlie Kate is super blessed with great parents and friends that al ready love her so much!IMG_0445IMG_0446IMG_0430

Babies are so fun!  Especially when you can play with them and give them back!

No comments: