Monday, January 16, 2012

Last Week and Pinterest

So last week was a pretty GREAT week!  First off to celebrate mine and Carter’s 6th month anniversary… Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide won National Championship #14!  Whoo whoo We were super pumped about it at school and at home. We enjoyed great food and family during the first half and then I cried like a baby when Nick said,”I’m just so happy!” haha I can cry over anything!

DSCN2855DSCN2856DSCN2857

I loved that one of our generalizations from our 3-2-1 was…Since four people voted for LSU that means we have four Auburn fans in our class. :)

We also completed our pinterest inspired bulletin boards:

 

 

DSCN2861DSCN2863DSCN2862

 

 

We Are “Snow” CoolDSCN2859DSCN2865DSCN2866

DSCN2867

I

 

 

 

 

 

I also tried the brownie/dt. coke brownie recipe from Pinterest.  I used dt. dr. pepper.  I only baked them for about 25 minutes at first and the body was super gooey so I put them back in for another 15 min. and they came out better. 

Have a blessed week.

Laura

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love your data collection! SO CUTE!
Kate
To The Square Inch