Thursday, July 12, 2012

Skinny Fries and Our Anniversary

The title is random and not related!

So like the majority of the people out there… I wanted to start eating better and lose some weight. I was pinning on Pinterest {what else} and came across Skinnytaste.com. OmiWord Gina has great recipes!  What I especially liked was the fact that she has several recipes that Carter will like.  The first one I made was Skinny Texas Cheese Fries.  I know one would think that statement was an oxymoron, but a half a serving was 7 Point Plus value for Weight Watchers. Please visit

Gina’s Skinny Taste Skinny Texas Cheese Fries

for the complete recipe, but I will leave you with some pictures of how mine turned out.

Yum!

IMG_1154

IMG_1155

 

IMG_1158

 

 

 

 

 

 

I used two small Yukon Gold potatoes, and reduce fat shredded cheese. They were so good!  Happy Eating.

 

IMG_1164On a side note Carter and I celebrated our FIRST ANNIVERSARY this week!  We went to the Opryland Hotel to stay the night!  We had an awesome view from our balcony of the Garden Concourse.IMG_1186

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1179

I had a little mishap with my ring!  The diamond fell out!  Good news I found it, bad news 1st anniversary with out it!

 

 

 

 

It was an absolute awesome trip!  One of the highlights was just stopping by the American Pickers, Antique Archeology store in Nashville! We literally passed it on the interstate and I said, THAT’S MIKE AND FRANK! So we exited off randomly and made our way back to the right street. They weren’t there but we saw some cool stuff and made a great memory.

IMG_1201           IMG_1202

We most certainly did NOT match on purpose! The old building was so cool. IMG_1200

                IMG_1205IMG_1204

IMG_1206IMG_1203IMG_1207IMG_1208IMG_1209IMG_1210IMG_1211

What a great anniversary!  We of course are looking forward to many more!

2 comments:

Amanda Madden said...

Just found your blog through the blog hop and am your newest follower. Happy 1st anniversary...so glad you found your diamond!!!

Amanda
Teaching Maddeness

PS those fries look deelish! :)

Unknown said...

I just pinned your fries. I have to try this one of these days. They look super yummy!
Modern Kindergarten