Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It’s the Love Month

Since it is the Love month I wanted to post a few of my favorite things that I LOVE and CAN NOT live without:

STORAGE TUBS!  This is just one of the walls in my classroom…. LOTS and LOTs and LOTs of storage tubs in LOTS of colors…. LOVE

DSCN1290

Sharpies and Bic Markers

  

They make my posters AMAZING eye candy!

Pocket Charts and Organizational Holders… in every size and color! 

DSCN1285                 DSCN1660

Archer Farms Cinnamon Vanilla Nut Coffee…  This stuff is Heaven in a Cup! 

Along with this cup of joe I have to have a Dt. Mt. Dew every morning!

 

 

 

Dry Erase Markers:

Again, in every color.  Right now my favorite thing to do with these right now is to get a plastic plate and let the kids make words during reading, practice their spelling words during reading seatwork or free time.  The kids are loving “Playing Teacher” with their markers and plates.

 

There is more on the list of love, but I’ll leave some for later. What I am having is a love/hate relationship with Google Documents!

I am going to leave you a little surprise at the end of the post!  Hopefully you will see a printable for a badge I used with our decodable today.  The kids read the decodable, circle the –dge words, and then write the words.

badges

What can you not live without?

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Sharpie Pens!!!! I just looooove them. I buy them in bulk because I press so hard that the felt tip bends! :)
And I also am really obsessed with storage bins, labels, clipart, and fonts.

-Rachelle
www.whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Laura said...

What am I doing wrong? I can't get it to stink work! askdfjsl;fjlskjflaskjfsdfk!