Friday, January 21, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Last week I was back tracking and this week I am playing catch up…is that the same thing?  I am trying to learn how to do all of this fun new techie stuff, but sadly I am not getting it quite as fast as I would like.  I would like to thank Cara, Sarah, and Ladybug Teacher for helping me out with some questions I have had come up.  So I blog teacher talk on Wednesday but I will tell you what I have been wanting.  haha I took a picture of this “must have” glitter sequin tube top at Wal-Mart, but not even I can pretend that I or anybody in their right mind would want that. But what I do want is a CIRCUIT (pronounced Cricket from where I come from for whatever reason) or a Silhouette.

      Cricut personal cutting machines by Provo Craft let you express your creativity how and where you want. Cricut is the leading personal cutter thanks to its ease of use, computer-free operation and world-class artwork.

 

They are amazing little machines that can do just about anything. I REALLY want one…. REALLY bad!

Guess What?  Thursday it snowed.  That’s right that awful white stuff fell from the sky and left about an inch dusting on our yards, cars, and houses.  The good thing about this snow was instead of NO school (which would lead to going to school on Saturday) we were delayed 2 hours Friday morning!  A girl could get used to that!  So on Thursday, I was thankful for a good call by our superintendent.

For Free Choice Friday, I just wanted to tell you how great the sight Scrappin Doodles is.  They have clip art for $1 and it is really good clip art.  I am loving putting together worksheet and center work for my kiddos next week for our story I’m a Caterpillar.

I am in B’ham, AL for the weekend.  The wedding update will probably be Sunday, but I will be talking about the cake! Yummy!

No comments: